April Webinar

April Webinar

49.00

It is often said that "people eat first with their eyes."   This is especially true when it comes to the online world.  Studies have shown that only 7% of communication is the words we use.  That leaves 93% of communication to be something else.

 

Quantity:
Add to Cart

It is often said that "people eat first with their eyes."   This is especially true when it comes to the online world.  Studies have shown that only 7% of communication is the words we use.  That leaves 93% of communication to be something else.

Visuals such as video, photos and graphics create an emotional connection where text alone can not.  It creates interest in the topic and builds an emotional connection.

Video is the most powerful tool in the internet if used correctly.  54% of senior executives share work related videos with colleagues weekly.

Show and tell was just not for kindergarten.  It is just as important today.  Operation Crusader can help showcase what you do with graphics, images and video to reach and connect with a larger audience.